Monday, December 8, 2014

Life Under A Corset (DAY 4)

Update on my Corset Training  O u O .. after a few days struggling with my new companion i finally GOT SOME NEAT SLEEP i was having a hard time sleeping in these babies. ;-;  also on day 3 i was struggling to move since using these babies will limit your body movement. . before i went on using corset i always SLOUCH . yes SLOUCH . when i started having my boobies. i kind of hide it. :| so since then my POSTURE SUCKS . im not used to sitting up straight but now i have to since im wearing these babies. <3




im loving my curves here. LOL not much difference but now i can tie my corset tighter O3 O
my corsetted waist right now is 29 inches

<3  from 34 down to 29 OWO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share English German French Arabic Chinese Simplified
Share English German French Arabic Chinese Simplified